Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Main Lodge
A quiet, out of the way hibernating den for your enjoyment!
- » Tucked away in the loft, couples enjoy the seclusion and privacy of the large enclosed bedroom and bath.
- » Warm earth tones with accents of bears and nature compliment the decor.
- » Queen Size log bed, two comfortable chairs and a large closet.
- » Outside the guest bedroom is a sitting/game area with chalet-style railings outlining the open loft creating an ambience of a ski chalet. Guests enjoy viewing the majesty of the cathedral ceilings and the beauty of the Great Room below. A door between the sitting area and guest bedroom ensures privacy.
- » Large private bathroom with shower.
- » Kitchenette with bar sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- » Flat screen TV with satellite.
- » A/C and Central Heat.
- » Small refrigerator and microwave.
- » TV with Satellite.
- » Makes a perfect Romantic Weekend Getaway.
» Outside of this guest room is a beautiful loft that overlooks the main lodge common area and dining room. In addition, when you book this room, Sleeping Bear guests get the whole loft area reserved for their own privacy. With this unique addition, you can be assured of a complete private, romantic and secluded stay at our Dubuque Area Bed and Breakfast.
» Sunday-Thursday Except Holidays $159
» Fridays/Saturdays and Holidays $169
18132 Paradise Valley Trail, Durango, IA 52039
Or email us at relax@QuietWalkerLodge.com
- Room Rate Chart
- Room Locations
- Reservation Policy
- Festivals and Events
- Gift Certificates
- About Us
- Photo Gallery 1
- Photo Gallery 2
- Photo Gallery 3
- Our Brochure
- Native Iowa Wines and On-site Walking Paths
- The Heritage Trail, The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, The Mississippi River Walk and Mississippi River Rides
- Dubuque Area Visitors Center (opens in a new page).