Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Your Ideal Getaway!
Additional Rate Information
- Group Rates Available -- please contact us at email@example.com
- » All reservations are held with a credit card deposit; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. We require a 50% deposit of the total reservation price, and the balance is due upon arrival.
- » Periodically, a two-night minimum stay requirement is implemented (typically on select holiday weekends). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, or to see if any rooms have been released from the minimum stay requirement.
- Cancellation Policy
- » We are a small, privately owned business and, due to our small size, cancellations, especially those made close to your scheduled arrival date, impact us significantly as it makes it extremely difficult for us to rebook your room. For this reason, we must enforce a strict cancellation policy:
- » Should it become necessary to cancel your reservation with us more than 10 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, less a $30 processing fee.
- » Cancellation within less than 10 days of your arrival or "no shows" will be charged the full amount of the stay. If we are able to rebook your room, your deposit, less a $30 processing fee plus 10% of the reservation total, will be refunded.
- » There is no price reduction or refund for early departure.
- » HOLIDAYS include evening and day of:
- »» February: Valentine's Day
- »» April: Easter
- »» May: Memorial Day
- »» July: Independence Day
- »» September: Labor Day
- »» November: Thanksgiving Day
- » Gift certificates must be mentioned upon booking
- » Rates subject to change without notice.
» Rates quoted are for double occupancy per night and includes full plated breakfast and amenities.
» All rates subject to state, local and hotel taxes.
» Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Room Rate Chart
- Room Locations
- Reservation Policy
- Festivals and Events
- Gift Certificates
- About Us
- Photo Gallery 1
- Photo Gallery 2
- Photo Gallery 3
- Our Brochure
- Native Iowa Wines and On-site Walking Paths
- The Heritage Trail, The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, The Mississippi River Walk and Mississippi River Rides
- Dubuque Area Visitors Center (opens in a new page).
18132 Paradise Valley Trail, Durango, IA 52039
Or email us at relax@QuietWalkerLodge.com