Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Wakatanka House
A Luxurious Ground Level Suite
- » The Lakota suite is wheelchair accessible and includes a roll-in-shower and a whirlpool tub. Located downstairs next to the conference center, this suite has ample cabinets, a flat screen TV with satellite, personal room temperature zoning, private entryway and a view of the forest.
- » Private entrance.
- » Large Whirlpool tub for two.
- » Private bath with shower.
- » Bath robes provided.
- » Zoned air conditioning and heating for your convenience.
- » Queen Size bed.
- » Kitchenette with bar sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- » Flat screen TV with Satellite.
» Sunday-Thursday Except Holidays $179
» Fridays/Saturdays and Holidays $189
PLEASE NOTE: Pet Notification
» In the private residence located in our Wakatonka House, we have two dogs, two cats and a small bird.
» They are not allowed in any of our rooms or common areas of the lodge, so no worries for our guests with allergy sensitivities.
» Though we do our best to keep them as quiet as possible, occasionally their excitement when seeing new guests overtakes them and you may hear them vying for attention.
» Thank you for your understanding!
18132 Paradise Valley Trail, Durango, IA 52039
Or email us at relax@QuietWalkerLodge.com
- Room Rate Chart
- Room Locations
- Reservation Policy
- Festivals and Events
- Gift Certificates
- About Us
- Photo Gallery 1
- Photo Gallery 2
- Photo Gallery 3
- Our Brochure
- Native Iowa Wines and On-site Walking Paths
- The Heritage Trail, The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, The Mississippi River Walk and Mississippi River Rides
- Dubuque Area Visitors Center (opens in a new page).